ON THIS PAGE
We offer affordable insurance programs for Assisted Living Facilities.
Workers’ compensation insurance for assisted living protects you and your family in the case of a work-related accident. Additionally, it may be used to pay medical expenditures, missed earnings, and other costs connected with an injured family member who lives at home.
Employees of assisted living facilities, as well as those providing personal care services such as:
- Convalescent Home or Nursing Home - All Employees: Class Code 8829
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Nurses Aides
- Registered Nurses
- And more
- Clerical Office Employees NOC: Class Code 8810
- Director of Social Services
- Admissions/Discharge Coordinator
- Assessment Coordinator
- Director Positions
- Food Service Manager
- Staff Development (RN)
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Transportation drivers: Class Code 7380
You may protect yourself and your employees in a number of ways with Assisted Living Workers’ Compensation Insurance. Frequently, accidents occur that result in damage or sickness. Assisted Living Insurance covers these and other unforeseen events that occur in a care home at any time. If you are a covered employee, you may be eligible for both routine medical care and rehabilitation for your injuries or illnesses. Your family and friends are covered under an Assisted Living Workers’ Compensation Insurance coverage if you are hurt or die at an assisted living facility.
You may be unable to work if you get sick. This can result in financial hardship and place your loved ones in a vulnerable situation. You may be unable to meet all of their financial obligations, let alone provide for them. A coverage for Assisted Living Workers’ Compensation Insurance may assist defray some of your family's costs.
Assisted Living Worker's Compensation Insurance provides a range of coverage options for a variety of situations.
Standard policy for Assisted Living
This insurance includes:
- Regular Physician Visits
- Chiropractic Treatments
- Other Basic Assisted Living Facility Benefits
Policy on Limited Allowances
The business will pay costs under this insurance only up to a predetermined sum.
What Is Covered by Workers' Compensation?
Workers' compensation insurance covers workers who are injured on the job. It is financially advantageous for both parties. Accidents and injuries do occur workers' compensation is a no-fault insurance coverage that covers these accidents and claims.
It is mandated by legislation in the majority of states.
- Income loss for workers who are unable to fulfill their job responsibilities
- Medical costs for on-the-job injuries Retraining fees for workers who are unable to return to work
- Permanent damage or impairment as a result of persistent injuries
- Survivor benefits in the event of an employee's death on the job