With Trean Insurance Group, you can find affordable workers' compensation coverage.
Trean was founded in 1996 to provide creative solutions to the specialty insurance industry. Today, the company provides a comprehensive suite of property and casualty products and issuing carrier services via both program partners and its own managing general agency. Additionally, the company provides third-party claims administration, insurance management, reinsurance placement, and advisory services.
The basic objective of Trean Insurance is to be the best in the industry when it comes to handling accident benefits and/or workers' compensation claims. The Group's main goal is to offer customers excellent benefit management solutions and support. Additionally, the Group aspires to be the first option for businesses seeking to insure their employees. To achieve its goal of becoming the market leader in worker’s compensation and benefits management, the Group intends to continuously enhance its online presence with comprehensive guides to benefits management, employee benefits tips, and other information, as well as through training seminars designed to educate members on a variety of topics related to this critical aspect of their business.
Trean has evolved over time into a unique, integrated network of businesses dedicated to delivering insurance administration, consultancy, and reinsurance placement services to its valued clients.
Trean Insurance Group, Inc. is the ultimate parent company of the following businesses:
- 7710 Insurance Company
- Liberty American Insurance Company
- Administrators of Benchmarks
- Insurance Company Benchmark
- Corporation Trean
- Trean Insurance and Reinsurance Services
- Insurance Services Westcap
Trean Insurance Group is committed to providing customers with excellent service. Premium estimates are one of the services that an excellent insurance company provides. Premium estimates are provided free of charge to potential customers seeking bids on insurance based on particular criteria.
These criteria may include the following:
- Disability employment history or kind of coverage geographical location
With a premium estimate, you can determine the cost of an insurance depending on your specific circumstances.
Why Get a Quote from Trean Insurance Group?
- Full suite of insurance and reinsurance services
- 7710 Insurance Company’s singular focus
- AM Best A Excellent
- Only national carrier focused solely on workers’ compensation for fire and emergency services
- Lower rates – from superior vetting
- Long-lasting results
- Better claims management
- Trean Insurance Group
- 150 Lake Street West Wayzata, MN 55391
- Call (952) 974-2200
- Trean Insurance Group Workers Compensation Claims
- Trean Insurance Group Workers Compensation Login
Top Industry Programs
- Amazon Delivery Service Insurance
- Assisted Living Insurance
- Agriculture And Forestry Insurance
- Auto Repair Insurance
- Courier Insurance
- Contractor Insurance
- Daycare Insurance
- Education Insurance
- Electrician Insurance
- Excavation Insurance
- Flooring Contractor
- Home Health Care Insurance
- Hotel Insurance
- HVAC Insurance
- Janitorial Insurance
- Landscaping Insurance
- Transportation Insurance
- Office Insurance
- Pay As You Go
- Plumbing Insurance
- Professional Insurance
- Restaurant Insurance
- Retail Insurance
- Roofing Insurance
- Staffing Insurance
- Technology Insurance
- Towing Insurance
- Trucking Insurance