ON THIS PAGE
The Hartford offers an immediate online workers compensation quote.
The Hartford Insurance may be able to help you in locating an inexpensive insurance coverage. The Hartford Insurance's estimates may save you hundreds of dollars each year, and this does not include the perks and coverage offered by The Hartford Insurance.
The Hartford Insurance's reduced premiums may also result in a cheaper total insurance plan cost. This enables the customer to get a greater value for their money. The Hartford Insurance Company's reduced rates and incentives may result in you saving up to $500 each year, which could quickly add up.
The Hartford Insurance-Workers Compensation Plans may offer the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Disability Benefits
Additional employee perks include:
- Life Insurance
- Pension Programs
Workers' compensation insurance from The Hartford assists your employees in recovering from job-related injuries or illnesses so they may return to work sooner.
Insurance Against Critical Illness
Traditional health insurance may not cover all of your medical expenses if you get ill.
Critical illness insurance may assist with expenses such as the following:
- Needs for home healthcare
- Rehabilitation and recovery
- Expenses associated with childcare or caregiver
You must be aware of these facts in order to defend yourself. Many individuals wonder, "What if I don't want my company to pay for my workers' compensation?" There are many choices to select from which can assist you in better understanding your position.
- The first thing to examine is if you are insured. If this is the case, The Hartford Insurance Company can provide you with a list of insurance providers that will cover your workers. The Hartford Insurance workers comp policy forms provide information on the insurance business with which they work. Additionally, if you already work with an insurance provider, you will often avoid the need to shop for other coverage.
- If you are self-employed or your company does not provide workers' compensation coverage. In these instances, you will need to do your own investigation into all available alternatives. There is the advantage, that if you are injured, you will not have to call The Hartford Insurance Workers Compensation Coverage. Online forms are available.
- The last alternative is to work for an employer that does not provide workers' compensation coverage. If this is the case, you may be able to bring a claim against the insurance company on your own. The benefits to which you are entitled vary by state, and the Hartford Insurance Workers Compensation Coverage website may assist you in determining the applicable legislation in your jurisdiction. Additionally, you can complete the proper paperwork online. The website will provide you with a phone number to call if you need additional information.
- Compensation for Employees
- Liability in General
- Liability for Professional Services
- Insurance for Real Estate
- Automobile Insurance
- Errors and Omissions in the Inland Marine Business Owners Policy (BOP) (E&O)
Why Get a Quote from The Hartford?
- Get Great Coverage in Minutes
- Preferred Medical Provider Network
- Needle Stick Reimbursement Program
- Nursed Back to Health Program
- Pay-As-You-Go Billing Solutions
- Competitive pricing
- The Hartford Hartford, Connecticut
- Call (860) 547-5000
- The Hartford Workers' Comp Insurance Claims
- The Hartford Insurance Company Login
Top Industry Programs
- Amazon Delivery Service Insurance
- Assisted Living Insurance
- Agriculture And Forestry Insurance
- Auto Repair Insurance
- Courier Insurance
- Contractor Insurance
- Daycare Insurance
- Education Insurance
- Electrician Insurance
- Excavation Insurance
- Flooring Contractor
- Home Health Care Insurance
- Hotel Insurance
- HVAC Insurance
- Janitorial Insurance
- Landscaping Insurance
- Transportation Insurance
- Office Insurance
- Pay As You Go
- Plumbing Insurance
- Professional Insurance
- Restaurant Insurance
- Retail Insurance
- Roofing Insurance
- Staffing Insurance
- Technology Insurance
- Towing Insurance
- Trucking Insurance