With SouthEast Leasing, you get high-hazard worker’s compensation coverage.
SouthEast Leasing's worker’s comp insurance covers a worker injured on the job. As a result of an injury, this policy provides medical care benefits while personnel are required to be away from work. SouthEast Leasing's worker’s comp allows coverage for up to six months following an injury. You are also covered for up to a year after your last day of employment with the company under the insurance policy.
Employees will most likely receive financial compensation when they are absent from work due to an injury. Depending on the nature of the injury, there may also be additional benefits available. Furthermore, most emergency services will cover some or all of the hospital expenses and medications prescribed by doctors. Additionally, you may be covered for childcare costs, if applicable. These payments will be made directly to the injured employee by the company.
The best-selling programs offered are for:
- Tree Service
- Non-Emergency Medical Transportation
- Cleaning Services
- Staffing Agencies
- Lawn Care Maintenance
- Contractors in the Plumbing Industry
- HVAC Contractors
- Flooring Installers
Workers' compensation and payroll at an affordable price
- SouthEast Leasing may offer cost-effective workers' compensation coverage for your personnel via Lion Insurance Company, an A-rated insurer with a financial size of VIII, or State National Insurance Company.
- Clients are guaranteed cheap rates because the company spreads the risk of workers' compensation over a wide number of employees and specialties. Lion Insurance Company is a subsidiary of SouthEast Leasing, which enables them to manage your workers' compensation requirements without incurring expensive delays or rate hikes.
SouthEast maintains a diverse range of services in-house to save costs and provide the best possible level of service. By using best practices in claims administration, they can keep your claim expenses low while delivering prompt and quality treatment to ensure injured workers return to work as soon as possible.
Additionally, SouthEast performs post-accident drug testing and offers a return-to-work light duty program to assist workers in resuming their regular job responsibilities. Knowledgeable loss control staff is ready to conduct work site inspections to assist prevent and reduce the frequency and severity of injuries.
Why Get a Quote from SouthEast Personnel Leasing?
- AM Best A - Excellent
- 35+ Years in Business
- Claims Management
- Drug Testing
- Safety Management
- Greater flexibility and cost-savings
- SouthEast Personnel Leasing
- 2739 US-19 Holiday, FL 34691
- Call (800) 966-5562
- SouthEast Personnel Leasing Workers Compensation Claims
- SouthEast Personnel Leasing Workers Compensation Login