Find affordable workers' compensation coverage with QBE.
QBE is an international insurance company. The company was founded in 1857 and is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. QBE offers a range of general insurance products to both businesses and consumers. It operates in more than 60 countries and has customers in 130 countries.
QBE's Workers Compensation Insurance is a product that provides indemnity for an employer when an employee becomes injured or ill in a way that prevents them from working.
Have you ever had a worker injured on the job?
- Ascertain that your employee gets proper therapy and consults with a physician
- Ascertain that your workplace injury registry is accurate
- Contact your broker or QBE
- You may file a claim for an employee injury using the form provided by your state
- Maintain contact with your employee
The QBE policy provides medical, rehabilitation, and other benefits to employees and is considered one of the most comprehensive insurance policies available. The QBE is designed to cover each employee individually, ensuring that workers can claim compensation for injuries, regardless of who is at fault.
Getting the best results
When you guide and support your employee after they have made a claim, you are able to:
- Manage insurance claims costs
- Improve recovery time
- Meet your legal and safety obligations
- Check in with employees to ask them how they are and what their doctor says
- Pubs and Bars
- Cleaning Services
- Landscaping Professionals Lawn Care Maintenance
- Providers of Day Care
- Services to Non-Profit Organizations
- Accommodations and Motels
- Automobile Repair Shop
- Contractors in the HVAC Industry
- Installers of Flooring
Making a list of all the benefits you need from your QBE insurance policy will help you save money. Compiling the correct information may require you to contact your accountant or tax preparer. The QBE insurance policy you receive will vary depending on the state in which your company operates, and your experience within the industry. As a general rule, QBE insurance covers work-related injuries. If you have questions about your QBE policy, contact one of our knowledgeable business insurance brokers at QBE insurance today.
Why Get a Quote from QBE North America?
- Licensed in all 47 non-monopolistic jurisdictions
- Primary workers' compensation (guaranteed cost only)
- In-house policy administration system
- State-of-the-art claims capabilities
- Small to large accounts (under $1M)
- QBE North America
- 1 QBE Way Sun Prairie, WI 53596
- Call (800) 362-5448
- QBE North America Claims