Get a workers' compensation quote from Louisiana Workers' Comp Corp. today!
Louisiana Workers' Compensation Corporation (LWCC) is a not-for-profit, mutual insurance organization that is the state's biggest provider of workers' compensation coverage. Since 1992, LWCC has served Louisiana companies by providing complete insurance coverage under one roof. Regardless of market circumstances, LWCC will always be available to Louisiana companies and their hardworking employees.
For an employee's benefits to be considered reasonable, specific, economic facts must be analyzed in accordance with Louisiana Workers' Comp Plan. An employee's age or health, their work history, their compensation level, and the quality of life their family members enjoy are among the factors considered.
Louisiana Workers' Compensation provides medical coverage for those eligible for compensation under the law.
A person injured in an accident may file for compensation in a variety of situations, including:
- Personal Injury
- Job Injury
- Workplace Disease
- Physical Disability
Louisiana Workers' Compensation (LWCC) provides medical coverage for employees of an employer who are injured on the job. Injured workers are entitled to compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, and/or permanent disability payments if the injury limits their ability to work. A doctor's recommendation is necessary to determine the type of coverage that is appropriate for each individual. In the event of a workplace injury, you should immediately contact your employer. If you are injured at another location, contact the Louisiana Workers' Compensation Corp. for a list of Louisiana Workers' Compensation organizations in your area.
Purchasing Workers' Compensation Insurance in Louisiana
Louisiana has three options for obtaining and maintaining workers compensation insurance coverage that complies with state law standards. You may purchase insurance on the free market, via self-insurance, or through an allocated risk pool.
Through our site, you may contact any registered insurance agent or broker to help you in finding the greatest pricing and coverage for your requirements. You should collect the information mentioned below in preparation.
- Employees classified by NCCI occupational classification
- Your rating based on your claim history
- Your most recent workers' compensation insurance coverage, if applicable
Work-related injuries and illnesses are covered by the company. Furthermore, they provide underwriting and administration services to Louisiana small business owners looking for a competitive workers compensation policy without having to worry about coverage details.
Louisiana Workers' Compensation Corp. provides workers in Louisiana who are injured or disabled as a result of their employment with compensation.
Benefits can be divided into two categories:
- Payment for weekly wage losses for temporary total disability or permanent partial disability
- Cash payments for total and permanent disability or death
We are committed to fulfilling our mission at Louisiana Workers' Compensation Corporation
- To ensure the corporation's stability while delivering the greatest level of customer service.
- To offer workers' compensation insurance at the lowest possible cost to Louisiana businesses.
- To give injured workers prompt, efficient, and comprehensive compensation for their injuries and to maximize their chances of returning to work quickly.
- To mitigate risk and educate agents, insureds, and workers on the need for a safe work environment.
- To advance the organization's quality and efficiency.
Why Get a Quote from Louisiana Workers' Compensation Corporation (LWCC)?
- Largest workers’ comp insurance carrier in Louisiana
- “A” (Excellent) Rating by A.M. Best Company
- LWCC has lowered its overall rates by 59.4% since inception in 1992
- Focused on the unique needs of Louisiana businesses
- In 2019, LWCC was named by Ward Group to the Ward’s 50®
- Louisiana Workers' Compensation Corporation
- 2237 South Acadian Thruway Baton Rouge, LA 70808
- Call (800) 267-2410
- LWCC Claims
- LWCC Login
Top Industry Programs
- Amazon Delivery Service Insurance
- Assisted Living Insurance
- Agriculture And Forestry Insurance
- Auto Repair Insurance
- Courier Insurance
- Contractor Insurance
- Daycare Insurance
- Education Insurance
- Electrician Insurance
- Excavation Insurance
- Flooring Contractor
- Home Health Care Insurance
- Hotel Insurance
- HVAC Insurance
- Janitorial Insurance
- Landscaping Insurance
- Transportation Insurance
- Office Insurance
- Pay As You Go
- Plumbing Insurance
- Professional Insurance
- Restaurant Insurance
- Retail Insurance
- Roofing Insurance
- Staffing Insurance
- Technology Insurance
- Towing Insurance
- Trucking Insurance