You’re in good hands for the good life with Farmers Insurance
Farmers Insurance provides a wide range of insurance products and services to small businesses and farmers in the United States. Farmers Insurance has more than 48,000 independent and exclusive agents and more than 21,500 employees. They are one of the nation's largest brokers. Since 1930, it has provided insurance products to small, family-owned farms and ranches.
There are many affordable insurance products and services available for farmers such as those for:
- Self-employed individuals
Farmers Insurance is available for larger businesses who are interested in purchasing an umbrella policy, which is a type of multi-policy that automatically includes a number of policies. Many people do not know that Farmers Insurance offers an umbrella policy with many different types of coverage.
These policies can provide coverage for:
- Damage to property
- Liability for products
- Risks associated with travel
- Insured and uninsured motorists
There are a lot of people who say they do not have enough liability coverage for their business and that's when they should seriously consider Farmers Insurance. Farmers Insurance provides property damage and bodily injury coverage as well as liability coverage.
For farmers, ranchers, and homeowners, having liability coverage is extremely important since even the smallest animal can cause harm. And, if they have adequate coverage, they can be protected from many lawsuits. If a cow lacerates a person's leg or a tractor falls on them, bodily injury can be covered.
Farmers keeps you in control
Farmers wants to make your experience seamless and personalized:
- With Farmers, you can create your own policy and decide exactly what coverage you need — including workers' compensation, commercial auto, and life insurance.
- If you need to file a claim, you won't have to waste time on an automated phone system — you can file your first notice of loss online at your convenience.
- Loss control services can assist you in identifying and educating your workers about potential risks via safety seminars and tailored materials. Additionally, when you follow safety guidelines, you may qualify for savings.
Excellent Customer Service:
Farmers Insurance pride themselves on customer service and being there for their customers. People enjoy purchasing insurance from Farmers Insurance because of the excellent customer service they receive.
Farmers Insurance agents are trained to provide insurance quotes and will return clients' phone calls promptly. Despite the perception that agents are pushy, most customers find that the agents are very patient with them and help them to find the right coverage for them, without the hassle of having to learn the ins and outs of the entire insurance industry.
Why Get a Quote from Farmers Insurance?
- Coverage in all 50 states
- Highly experienced adjusting team
- Help you comply with each states administrative laws
- Reduce risk across organizations
- In-house workers' compensation insurance adjusters
- Multiple lines of business coverage
- Farmers Insurance
- 6301 Owensmouth Avenue Woodland Hills, CA 91367
- Call (888) 327-6335
- Farmers Insurance Claims
- Farmers Insurance Login
Top Industry Programs
- Amazon Delivery Service Insurance
- Assisted Living Insurance
- Agriculture And Forestry Insurance
- Auto Repair Insurance
- Courier Insurance
- Contractor Insurance
- Daycare Insurance
- Education Insurance
- Electrician Insurance
- Excavation Insurance
- Flooring Contractor
- Home Health Care Insurance
- Hotel Insurance
- HVAC Insurance
- Janitorial Insurance
- Landscaping Insurance
- Transportation Insurance
- Office Insurance
- Pay As You Go
- Plumbing Insurance
- Professional Insurance
- Restaurant Insurance
- Retail Insurance
- Roofing Insurance
- Staffing Insurance
- Technology Insurance
- Towing Insurance
- Trucking Insurance