ON THIS PAGE
A Business of Caring
Chubb Insurance's Shop Workers Compensation policy provides long-term disability benefits to employees who are out of work due to an injury, illness, or any other reason as allowed by law. This may include an injury or condition that requires permanent or constant medical attention. This coverage will pay lost wages and vocational training to an employee who is permanently out of work because of an injury. Additionally, it can cover future medical expenses and loss of earnings.
Many retail store owners don't have the right kind of Shop Workers Compensation coverage. Additionally, owners may not realize that the Shop Workers Compensation coverage can be quite useful in the event that an employee is injured on the job.
If such a situation arises, the insurance company will cover the medical expenses and the rest of the treatment. It is possible that a person injured on the job may be disabled for the rest of their lives and be incapable of working again. Shop Workers Comp is meant to provide long term disability support for these individuals, but it can be a tremendous benefit to an owner in situations like this, as well.
Specialty Areas Chubb Insurance Quotes
- Child Care Providers
- Services in the Tech Sector
- Services for Non-profit Organizations
- Wholesale and Retail
- Dining Establishments
- Contractors in the Electrical Industry
- Service Providers
- Non-profit Organizations
- Contractors in the HVAC industry
- Installers of Flooring
- All Types of Offices
An accident at work may entitle you to some form of compensation from your employer's workers' compensation insurance.
Example of these are:
Small business owners can afford affordable insurance
Chubb is a national insurance company licensed in all 50 states. They serve a variety of small to mid-sized companies with three or more employees. Chubb is an A-rated insurance company that writes a wide variety of products.
Their services include:
- Work comp rates on lower target class codes
- Claims management expertise
- Workers' compensation and general liability
- And more
What is covered by workers' compensation insurance?
An employee's losses resulting from work-related injuries or illnesses are covered by workers compensation insurance.
As a result, covered expenses typically include the following:
- Medical expenses
- Expenses associated with rehabilitation and retraining
- Disability payments (lost wages)
- Legal expenses incurred by an employer in defending a lawsuit
- Death benefits for surviving family members
Employees should document everything that happened to them if they were injured at work. The medical records as well as witness statements and pictures of the injuries are important. They should keep any documentation that is needed for their workers' compensation claim. Employers can assist in maintaining these records, but employees should also keep their own records.
Employees will need to know how their employer's medical benefits program works if their company offers these benefit. With Chubb Insurance's Shop Workers Comp coverage, all the medical costs associated with work-related injuries can be covered. It will also cover some of the costs of lost wages during the period in which employees are unable to work. It can also provide coverage for any related property damage, and transportation expenses associated with an injury claim.
Why Get a Quote from Chubb Insurance?
- Large Network of Employees and Agents
- Offices in Zurich, New York, London, Paris and more
- Largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance company
- Custom Coverages for Small Businesses
- Multiple lines of commercial insurance coverage
- Chubb Insurance
- Zürich, Switzerland
- Call (866) 324-8222
- Chubb Insurance Claims Center
- Chubb Insurance Business Login