AIG Workers Compensation Insurance has been in business for over 30 years. AIG utilizes this insurance to protect their employees in case of injury or death on the job. Due to the recent economic turmoil, many businesses have closed, while others have restructured with a reduced staff and laid off hundreds of employees. Through AIG's Workers Compensation Insurance, these companies can offset the costs associated with reduced staffing levels.
A Business of Caring
The AIG Company has provided a wide variety of insurance products to both individuals and businesses for many years. Over the past few years, they have expanded their offering to include Workers Compensation Insurance.
AIG's Workers Compensation Insurance is available to employees in a variety of occupations who are unable to work due to an accident or injury at work.
The policy includes coverage for:
- medical expenses
- weekly payments during disability and rehabilitation
- lump sum settlements when disability ends
- nursing care expenses when you need it as well as other benefits depending on your specific needs
AIG Workers Compensation Insurance has two parts
- AIG Workers Compensation Insurance
- AIG Server Access Identity Theft Protection
The primary goal of AIG Workers Compensation Insurance
- Is to protect AIG customers from employers who are responsible for worker's compensation injuries and deaths on the job. Employers who do not properly compensate workers can be subjected to significant legal penalties. AIG's servers monitor worker compensation claims on a daily basis to prevent this.
- AIG's recent development includes several new technologies designed to improve AIG's quality of care and customer satisfaction. Currently in force, AIG's new technology allows insurance specialists to obtain an immediate incident report and complete employee medical histories without having to wait for the insurer to receive them from the local medical establishment.
The Best-Seller Programs
- Dining Establishments
- Bars and Pubs
- Cleanup Services
- Lawn Care Maintenance by Landscaping Professionals
- Daycare Providers
- Non-Profit Organization Services
- Motels & Accommodations
- Electrical Engineers
- HVAC Contractors
- Flooring Installers
AIG's Providing Excellent Insurance Products and Services to Millions of Customers.
- AIG's Workers Comp Insurance division strives to be the best in the industry by adhering to all of AIG's principles and policies.
- AIG Workers Compensation Insurance was created to help support AIG's policyholders while they pursue claims in a timely manner and are paid in a fair and consistent manner.
- AIG Workers Compensation Insurance is one of the most comprehensive forms of worker compensation available to policyholders.
- AIG Workers Compensation Insurance helps policyholders recover wages lost due to an accident or illness and may also provide disability benefits for workers who are unable to work after an injury.
AIG's servers monitor the activity relating to AIG Workers Compensation Insurance on a daily basis. AIG Insurance reviews details such as the number of claims paid out in the last thirty days, the average payment made to each injured employee, the number of claims filed during the past sixty days, the number of claims currently being reviewed by AIG's Workforce Solutions division, and the number of claims currently pending review. Employees may also be able to obtain copies of police reports, emergency reports, or hospitalization records through AIG's website.